NEW BUSINESS HOURS: Old World Restorations is now open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Call (513) 271-5459 ext:101 to schedule an appointment to bring in or pick up items. Voice messages will be returned as soon as we are able.
Per COVID-19 Health and Safety Recommendations, our staff will practice social distancing and wear masks. We request that clients and visitors do the same. Curb-side drop off and pick up is available in the marked Loading Zone near our front entrance. Call for details and assistance.
NEW ENTRANCE: Our new entrance is located in the front of the building at street level.
NEW PARKING: Parking is available directly in front of the building off Wooster Pike in Advanced Dentistry lot (look for reserved parking signs), in the lot behind our building off Dragon Way (use sidewalk ramp from back of our lot down to front of building) or at Fifth Third Bank (behind their building) directly across from our new entrance on Dragon Way.
Restoring and Preserving Art and Antiques since 1978
- We Clean, Repair, Restore and Preserve Paintings, Frames, Prints, Documents, Photographs, Works on Paper, Ceramics, Glass, Statuary, Sculpture, Decorative Objects and more.
- We provide professional Art Restoration and Conservation Services for individuals, collectors, museums, historical societies, designers, dealers and insurance companies nationwide.
- Items are examined and restoration options with cost estimates are provided for consideration and approval, before any work is performed.
- Most projects are completed in our Cincinnati, Ohio studio within twelve weeks, unless required sooner.
- Our fees are affordable and based on the time and materials required to complete each project.
- Our minimum charge is $150.00 not including packing, shipping and insurance.
- Whether you have a single painting to be cleaned or an entire collection to be restored and preserved, you will find our experienced staff eager to assist.
“Old World Restorations restores and preserves
family keepsakes and treasured works of art
for future generations”
For more information: call us at (513) 271-5459 ext:101 or
email at firstname.lastname@example.org